martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Be curious.

Yesterday night  I had a homework (as it is usual in the summer semester) but this was different, I had to negotiate with a virtual guy that wanted to buy a collection of frames from me. At the beginning I thought the homework was jus going to be a piece of cake since i found it fun since the beginning... Never more wrong, it was really tricky to find out what to answer depending on his offer. The point was that I was focusing more on making the sale of the amount of money "I needed" than on finding a balance point and reaching an integrative negotiation that would benefit both of us; At the end after many mistakes I discover that by asking more about why and what he was searching for in a more personal level ended up engaging him more and giving me a very positive result: I sold the collection of frames on the amount I needed but also got to sell an extra service to frame some paintings for the client in less time that he was offered by other professionals! Win-win situation and a lot of learning!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario