June 17th 2013
Today in class we made a role play to see how
we could negotiate on selling a leader jacket at some kind of market having a
minimum price that we would like to receive and a preferable price following
the mark up, after seeing everybody’s bargaining tactics I could actually
understand some of the things we were
learning and how to react to different answers, as my group play the “sellers”,
we started trying to reach the highest price, knowing that our “customers”
partners were going to try to low it down to their benefits using tactics such
as “I don’t have enough cash right now to pay for what you are asking for… I’m
leaving tomorrow and this is what I have left from your currency or I saw a
very similar jacket in another store for less money, at the end we tight up the
agreement by offering a leader belt together with the jacket as a trade off! Of course it is always easier to catch the
mistakes on somebody else!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario