lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

Hidden Win-Win


June 15th 2013

About a month ago one of my classmates and I went for dinner at Carrer Enrique Granados and as we enjoys a glass of wine waiting for our dishes we started discussing on how we would organize a very important presentation we had next day, after explaining my points on why I thought it was important to practice before presenting and how we should be 100% sure of what we are saying instead of Reading the slides I noticed he was not really taking seriously, I tried to persue him saying we both have something to lose if we didn’t take this seriously and he kept answering that it was very easy and that I stress to much, in this point I knew it was impossible to get to any agreement so I dropped it and waited for dessert, when we were paying, trying to test my “luck” I dropped, ok, so we agree on meeting tomorrow 1 hour before to go over the slides? and was very surprise to actually get a POSITIVE ANSWER! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario